Protecting Your Privacy
To provide you a safe and enjoyable shopping experience and while it is necessary for us to collect certain personal information.
At Hawaiy, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of customers and website visitors. We will only use your data to up your exprience.
We protect your privacy and rights through the use of the European Commission's standard data protection clauses. More information about these, please click here.https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087
Personal information we collected.
1.Your name and contact details.
2.Your date of birth.
3.Your gender information.
4.Your payment information.
5.Your contact history with us.
6.Your purchase history.
7. Your phone or laptop information.
8. Your IP address and location.
9. Information from accounts you link to us.
10. Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions.
How we use your information?
1. To deliver your packages.
2. To send you the service messages by text, e-mail, SMS or our app, such as order updates, tracking information.
3. To detect and prevent fraud against you or Hawaiy.
4. To provide product recommendations.
5. To ensure you get what you want.
6. To take payment and give refunds.
7. To perform our contract with you.
8. To provide customer service and support.
9. To set default options for you and improve your shopping experience.
10. To enable you to log into our website simply and quickly.
11. To make it easier for you to use our website.
About marketing message:
If you have accepted, we'll send you marketing messages by email or text to help you know our new products and discounts. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do these to stop marketing messages:
1). Modify your account settings.
2). Click on the 'unsubscribe' link in any emails.
3). Contact our Customer Service Team.
We will update your profile to ensure that you won't receive further marketing messages, and you will get messages while your requests be processed.
Stopping marketing messages is not equal to stop service communications. You can still get normal shopping experience on Hawaiy.
About keeping your information:
We'll hold on to your information until your account is not exsited in general.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep holding of your information as required, even after you have closed your account.
About your rights:
1. To be informed about how your personal information is being used.
2. To access the personal information we hold about you.
3. Request to correct the inaccurate personal information.
4. Request to stop processing or collecting your data, or delete it.
5. Stop marketing messages.
6. Request to transfer or port elements of your data either you or another service provider.
7. To complain to your data protection regulator.
1. Site functionality cookies – Allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as "Checkout".
2. Site analytic cookies – Allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve your shopping experience.
3. Customer preference cookies – When you are browsing on Hawaiy, these cookies will remember your preferences, and improve shopping experience. It's more personal to you.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies – These are mained used to deliver ads relevant to you, limit the frequency that you see ads and help us measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Please note that by deleting cookies, your shopping experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website.
By using our website, you accept that we can place these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/.